District 3 Trustee
DATE OF JOINING THE BOARD
MEMBER OF CENTRAL SINCE
– Credentialed Cooperative Director (CCD)
– Board Leadership Certificate (BLC)
– Director Gold Credential
– Master of Science degree, Business Education, emphasis in career and technical education and workforce and adult education; Oklahoma State University
– Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Business Education; Oklahoma State University
– Bachelor of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry; Newman University, Wichita, KS
– Oklahoma State University; Stillwater, OK. Lecturer, College of Education (current) and Adjunct Professor Independent and Correspondent Study Department.
– Meridian Technology Center; Stillwater, OK. Perry Community Liaison (current) Business Instructor and Business Technology Department Chair.
– Waddell & Reed; Edmond, OK. Licensed Independent Financial Advisor and Advisor Associate.
– Northern Oklahoma College; Tonkawa, OK. Adjunct Professor, Business Division; Accounting and Business Management options.
– Oklahoma Department of Career and Technical Education; Stillwater, OK. Curriculum Writer.
– Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company; Stillwater, OK. Personnel and Training Director
– Served on the Central Community Foundation board 2010-2012
– Served as a Central Ambassador 2010-2012
– Served on the Perry Memorial Hospital Board 2005-2012
– Served on the Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation Board 2007-2016
– Served on the Perry Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2011-2017
– Perry Rotary Club 2010-present
– Leadership Noble County 2011-2012
– Noble County Farm Bureau 1978-present
• Women’s Leadership Committee and Young Farmers and Ranchers