• Members who choose to go paperless in April will be entered to win $25 bill credits
Earth Day is recognized as the largest civic event in the world. In 1970 the United States started celebrating Earth Day, and since then, it has blossomed into an international celebration of our planet, being observed in 193 countries.
This April, Central would like to encourage our members to do their part to celebrate Earth Day. Plant a tree, ride your bike, use a reusable water bottle and switch to paperless billing. In these uncertain times, convenience and safety are at the top of the list. When you switch to paperless billing, you can quickly access your bill instead of waiting for it to arrive in your mailbox. Paperless billing fits into everyone’s schedule and is environmentally friendly!
Pay anytime, anywhere using the SmartHub app. With SmartHub, your bill can be viewed from any location, a significant benefit of paperless billing. You use your mobile device for so many things, why not add receiving your bill instantly to that list?
Being good stewards of the Earth ensures we have clean air to breathe and clean water to drink. We hope you celebrate Earth Day this year by switching to paperless billing.
Four members who make the switch this April will each win a $25 bill credit. Simply switch your account to paperless billing, and you will be entered to win. Winners will be notified on May 3, 2021.
How to Go Paperless:
- From the SmartHub app, tap the "More" button in the bottom right of the screen. Tap "Settings" first, then "Paperless Billing." Swipe the button to turn on the feature.
- From the SmartHub website, click "My Profile" from the top menu, then click "My Information."
- Click to turn on paperless, in the "Update My Paperless Settings" section.
- Or call 405-372-2884 to talk with an account representative.